Saturday, April 12, 2008

Learning process

Well since I upgraded my video gear to HD there's been some learning curves for sure. So I got to get out and film some stuff with the new fisheye and it's very different than the old Standard Definition video frame size.
Since HD is 16:9(widescreen) when it comes to framing when filming lines its like learning how to film allover again because your chopping heads/bodies and sometimes boards if your not careful.

I'm gonna miss the days of filming 2 inches from a board and still be able to get the whole person in the shot with the old format, but the trade off for better quality is worth it.

If you read to this point of my rant then click Here for some spring fun. PS my final Cut is acting a fool and doesn't want to export with the audio synced up it's driving me insane and I'm trying to fix it for the next montage for the site.

No comments: